Come celebrate Filipino Fiesta Day in Vancouver on Sunday, August 11th at South Memorial Park located at 41st Avenue and Ross Street. The day begins with a parade that starts at Fraser Street and 29th Avenue at 11:00 a.m. The parade travels south along Fraser Street and will turn east at 41st and continue into South Memorial Park. The park will be a virtual fiesta for the day and well into the evening. There will be various colourful presentations of Filipino dance, culture and food. Last year’s crowd drew over 25,000 people. The event runs until 8:00 p.m. and admission is free.
- Art For Meditation and Mindful Living By East Van Artist Carolyn Trotter
- The Wood Shop – More DIY Workshops This Spring
- Call For Artists By Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Show For December 2017
- All Roads Lead To East Van T-Shirt – Fundraiser For A Little East Van School
- The Bridal Swap Is Happening At The Croatian Cultural Centre Sunday April 2, 2017
- RT @vanmag_com: Review: Daisy Theatre a delightful, raunchy romp through the perverse world of puppets. ow.ly/1TKP30aeTo1 https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Looking For A Bite, Beer Or Afternoon Cocktail? Check Out Some Of The Places We ♥ in East Van iliveineastvan.com/places-we-love… 7 hours ago