Latin Summer Fest will be held at Trout Lake (Victoria & 15th Avenue) this Sunday, August 18th from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. There is a great line up of live entertainment starting at Noon which will go into the early evening with the last performance by Adonis Puentes at 6:15 p.m. There will also be a market and food pavilions, an outdoor stage with flamenco dancing, mask and rhythm workshops as well as a children’s activity area. This is a family friendly outdoor event. Come and enjoy all the colourful spirit of the Latin culture. To see a full line up of all the live entertainment, visit their website at Latin Summer Fest.
- Art For Meditation and Mindful Living By East Van Artist Carolyn Trotter
- The Wood Shop – More DIY Workshops This Spring
- Call For Artists By Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Show For December 2017
- All Roads Lead To East Van T-Shirt – Fundraiser For A Little East Van School
- The Bridal Swap Is Happening At The Croatian Cultural Centre Sunday April 2, 2017
- RT @vanmag_com: Review: Daisy Theatre a delightful, raunchy romp through the perverse world of puppets. ow.ly/1TKP30aeTo1 https://t.c… 58 minutes ago
- Looking For A Bite, Beer Or Afternoon Cocktail? Check Out Some Of The Places We ♥ in East Van iliveineastvan.com/places-we-love… 7 hours ago