Vancouver Urban Winery, 55 Dunlevy Avenue, brings back Sunday School starting this Sunday, August 25th and will be hosted by Sommeliers David Stansfield and Lisa Cook. The focus is to demystify wine while at the same time being educational and fun. This Sunday’s class will focus on French wines with their “Better Know A Country: France!”. On September 8th, they continue their classes with “BC vs. The World (The ReMatch)” and lastly on September 22nd, they are doing “He Said/She Said: Sommelier Smackdown”. All classes run from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and are $40 per class or $100 for all 3 classes. To reserve your spot, visit Eventbrite. Everyone is encouraged to come early and meet their hosts and tour the winery. Cheers!
- Art For Meditation and Mindful Living By East Van Artist Carolyn Trotter
- The Wood Shop – More DIY Workshops This Spring
- Call For Artists By Shiny Fuzzy Muddy Show For December 2017
- All Roads Lead To East Van T-Shirt – Fundraiser For A Little East Van School
- The Bridal Swap Is Happening At The Croatian Cultural Centre Sunday April 2, 2017
- RT @vanmag_com: Review: Daisy Theatre a delightful, raunchy romp through the perverse world of puppets. ow.ly/1TKP30aeTo1 https://t.c… 1 hour ago
- Looking For A Bite, Beer Or Afternoon Cocktail? Check Out Some Of The Places We ♥ in East Van iliveineastvan.com/places-we-love… 7 hours ago